The data controller is Metagestión SGIIC, SAU (hereinafter, Metagestión) with registered office at Calle María de Molina 39, 4ºI. 28006 Madrid.
Metagestión has a Data Protection Delegate who will ensure compliance of the entity in terms of data protection. You can contact when necessary through the postal address mentioned above or through the mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
The categories of personal data that may be collected through the website are as follows:
– Identification data
– Postal or e-mail addresses
– Business information
– Financial and transactional data
In no case will we process specially protected data. We have obtained all of the above data directly from you. It is your or your company’s responsibility to provide us with up-to-date data.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
– Through the various contact forms, Metagestión treat your personal data only to process your request and to contact you in response to your request. This treatment has its basis of legitimacy in the consent that you convey in your own application.
– Through the investment form, Metagestión process your personal data in order to carry out your request and to know the type of investor you are. The personal data that may be processed are those necessary to know the qualification of the type of investor, as well as those derived from the suitability test. The basis of legitimacy that supports such processing is your own investment application, as well as the management of pre-contracting measures. After sending the form, Metagestión will contact you.
– In the event that you consent through the box provided for this purpose in the forms themselves to obtain data, Metagestión is entitled to send you both by ordinary and electronic means, information on investment products Metagestión own as well as third parties. In this regard, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we pledge not to send advertising via email without first obtaining your express permission.
– Also, Metagestión treats personal data from its cookies. Cookies store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, etc.. In the cookies policy Metagestión may know the details that cookies can get to treat and how you can configure and control such treatment.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Personal data obtained through the aforementioned forms will be retained for the time necessary to resolve your request, and in any case, in a period not exceeding one (1) years. Metagestión proceed to the deletion of such data after that time, without prejudice to those cases in which a product is finally contracted with Metagestión whose retention period will be necessary to comply with legal obligations, ten years from the end of the contractual relationship.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Please note that we may provide your personal data to government agencies and competent authorities in those cases where we are legally required or in cases where, acting in good faith, we believe that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process; to answer any claim or legal claim; or to protect the rights of the company or its customers and the general public.
On the other hand, Metagestión. has third party service providers who may access personal data in connection with the provision of its services, such as Internet service providers that help us manage our website or carry out the contracted services, support companies and computer maintenance, logistics companies, management and tax and accounting advice, auditors, external experts, lawyers, consulting services, advisors, financing services, advisors, potential buyers or investors, administrative services and destruction of documentation, among others.
In any case, Metagestión pre-selects these suppliers based on criteria of compliance with data protection, and has signed contracts with all of them in the field making every effort to ensure that these third parties maintain, at all times, the same levels of security as we do in relation to your personal data and, where necessary, will be bound by legal commitments to keep your personal data private and secure.
Outside the above cases, Metagestión not transfer your personal data to third parties unless you have expressly authorized us to do so.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
You may, under the terms established in the regulations on data protection, at any time revoke your consent to receive product information, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, limitation, deletion, portability and not to be subject to automated decisions by writing to Metagestión SGIIC, SAU in calle María de Molina 39, 4ºI. Madrid or by email email@example.com, enclosing a copy of your ID card.
Likewise, Metagestión puts at your disposal the Data Protection Delegate of the entity to help you with any questions related to the matter and, where appropriate, you can also go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights. http://www.agpd.es/